Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What to Expect From an Energy Healing Session

Recently I announced a drawing for a free Merry Therapy energy healing session for those who bring two new participants to an Isagenix workshop; so today I'd like to talk about what a Merry Therapy energy healing session is like.

I Sense Energy Dis-Ease

Energy healing is about the energy of each individual and so, by its very nature, is unique. A person will come into my office for an energy healing and I will ask their permission to go into their energy field. As I work on this area, or aura, they become relaxed. I use my intuitive senses to hone in on any dis-ease the other person is feeling. This might be stress, tension, pain or old harmful memories.

I Release the Negative Energies

Once the pain has been found I try to unwind, dispel or unbind the person from their pain. I release the person from their built-up negative energies. During this process I may lightly touch or tap the person, but never without their permission. The session is about keeping a person open and relaxed so nothing is every done without explicit consent.

Merry Therapy Energy Healing Results

Different people feel different things during and after a session. Some feel a release of pain and stress. Some feel a tingling throughout their body. Some feel refreshed. And some feel a powerful sense of healing of old wounds both physical and psychological.

Regardless of the specific details or goals, this process is designed individually on a per-person basis to make sure you get what you need from the session. This is a unique, holistic type of healing aimed at bettering your body, mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment