Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is Merry Therapy with MaryAnne Meredith?

Ever since I was a child picking mushrooms in the back woods with my mother, I have felt drawn to learning more about the natural world that surrounds us. The more I learned, the more I understood and felt the need for harmony between person and nature. And the more I understood, the more I developed intuitive insights about what ailed a person and how I could help. After years of response from my clients, I’ve learned to trust the instinctual perceptions I have about people and their needs.

The world is spinning ever faster, and if we don’t change our vibrations, we’ll simply fly off.

These intuitive sensations, and the care they promote, have formed a type of energy work I call Merry Therapy. It is called such because whether the pain is emotional or physical, people leave feeling happier. It’s energy that comes from a spirit of warmth and love, and promotes peace, balance and harmony. This is a way of tuning the vibrations within a person.

Merry Therapy Empowers You to Help Yourself

Working with the energies of clients I have been helping one person at a time. But now, to create more of an impact and to empower others, I have developed courses designed to teach you how to raise your own vibrations and do your own energy work. These courses show you how to use energy to promote your own health.

Find Calm in the Eye of the Storm

Merry Therapy courses teach you to feel your own energy and strengthen it through the nature that surrounds us. You will find a deeper awareness of yourself to enhance trust, balance and serenity. It is from this place that deep and powerful energy will emerge to shepherd you through your life’s journey.

Please visit our Lectures and Events page to see currently scheduled classes, or for more information, please contact me directly.

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you how much of a difference Isagenix has made to my health. I am hypoglycemic and with only 1 month of using this product, my sugars are balanced and my energy is much improved. I can't imagine not having this supplement to my diet.
    Thank you MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete